Clerk of the Court
Number: at least two, one to act as Clerk of the Court, and, at least one Assistant Clerk of the Court to fill in when the Clerk is absent.
Duties: The Clerk of the Court will be:
· the primary point of contact for all Court business, both internal and external.
· Will maintain the records of all Complaints, Indictments, Grand Jury Hearings, Jury Trails, Evidence and Verdicts,
· Will determine sufficiency (sufficient information to be heard, not otherwise qualifying the information) of all Complaints submitted to the Court;
· Will be responsible for notifying Judges, Grand Jurors, Jury members, Accused and Accuser, of any matters needing their attention;
· Will assure that all courtroom activity in the Forum is maintained in the proper thread;
· Will be in charge of the Forum;
· Requirements: Should have organizational skills; Will need to be have on computer email abilities (Clerk@committee.org is not an on-line email account).
Return to Volunteer Page